Our branches are open.
We need to abide by the Government guidelines strictly to manage the risk presented by Corona virus to our customers and our staff. To manage this we will be implementing the following guidelines:
1. Business opening times
Mon - Fri: 10am to 5pm
Sat: 10am to 4pm
Timings may be subject to change at short notice.
2. Branch visit by pre-booked appointment only
Visit to our branches for any purpose will be strictly by appointment only. You can book an appointment in the following two ways:
- Online booking system for Croydon and for Southall
- Call our customer services department in Croydon or Southall and they can book an appointment for you over the phone
An appointment will manage the flow of customers through the building and will avoid disappointment for you in either being turned away at the doors or having to wait in a long queue.
3. Customer social distancing
To ensure safe distancing between customers and staff inside the building, we will only allow a maximum of:
- 5 persons to enter the building at any one time
- 3 persons in the reception area (waiting to enter the vault area)
- 2 persons within the Vault at any one time
Please maintain a 2-metre distance from other customers and staff whilst on the premises.
4. Accessing your locker inside the branch
Please wait in the reception area when you arrive in the branch, our Customer Service Team will advise when it will be appropriate for you to enter the vault.
- Maxiumum number of visitors per locker - 2
- Maximum time allowed in the branch - 15 minutes.
5. Locker renewals payments
Cash and cheque payments are not being accepted for the foreseeable future. Please pay for your renewals by:
- Debit or credit card payments – this can be done over the phone
- Bank transfer
- Set up a standing order via your bank
6. Additional Health & Safety precautions
- Please wear a mask when you visit the branch
- Use sanitiser gel available in the reception area
- Please do not visit the branch if you are suffering from high temperature or flu like symptoms. Postpone your visit until you have fully recovered
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or escort customers out of the premises if we think they pose a risk to others.
For your health and safety, the premises and furnishings will be regularly cleaned with disinfectant to ensure high standard of hygiene is maintained.